zondag, april 23, 2006

It's Golden!










Heb deze dvd capture gemaakt van de meest geweldige scene uit seizoen 1 van The Golden Girls. Dorothy's verveelde en geirriteerde houding naar Blanche toe is gewoonweg briliant.
'Blanche: This is strictly off the record, but Dirk is nearly five years younger than I am. Dorothy: In what, Blanche, dog years?'
Have made this dvd capture of one of the greatest scenes of Golden Girls Season 1.Her bored and irritated act towards Blanche is simply brilliant.
'Blanche: This is strictly off the record, but Dirk is nearly five years younger than I am. Dorothy: In what, Blanche, dog years?'


Meer GG quotes:
Some more GG quotes:
Dorothy: You know, sometimes I can't believe my ears. Sophia: I know. I should've taped them back when you were seven.

Rose: Cooking, Dorothy? Dorothy: No, Rose, I'm developing pictures for the Magellan Space Program.

Dorothy: Good night, Rose! Go to sleep, honey! Pray for brains!

Dorothy to Sophia: Get back here, you deceitful little Sicilian gecko!

Rose: Can I ask a dumb question? Dorothy: Like no one else.

Dorothy: Hi, Blanche. Blanche: Eat dirt and die, trash!

Blanche: I treat my body like a temple. Sophia: Yeah, open to everyone. Day or night.

Dorothy: Ma, I don't snore! Sophia: Please, I had to turn you away from the window so you wouldn't inhale the drapes!

Dorothy: I have a date. Blanche: With a man? Dorothy: No, Blanche, with a venus fly trap!

Sophia [to Blanche]: Oh shut up, you human mattress!


The Links:
Bea Arthur in the limelight
Acces The Golden Girls